Imagine the chance to get behind the wheel of a slice of automobile history, with permanent images to pass on to your family! While we love when new models emerge, only the best survive to receive the coveted title of “Vintage”! These are the cars that will never be forgotten, and you will understand why! Check out our video below!
You can take advantage of this offer in 4 ways:
- 1 Hour Pro-Ride: you or a guest may opt to ride shotgun and let an Imagine Lifestyles driving expert show you the high-points of the car on the open road!
- 1 Hour Driving Experience: You can take the wheel of one of these gorgeous examples of fine vintage automobiles while an Imagine Lifestyles member rides shotgun.
- 2 Hour Vintage Tour: You can take the wheel of one of these gorgeous examples of fine vintage automobiles while an Imagine Lifestyles member rides shotgun, on an extended route through the open countryside.
- Cobra, Cars & Coffee Experience: Up to 4 hours total experience time, this is our best value! After a proper introduction to both the history and driving mannerisms of our vintage Shelby Cobra you can arrive at a local “cruise-in” event and show off the car as if it were your own. No events available for your date? No Problem! We still have alternative plans available for you, and your driving instructor, to have a true’ Day in the Life of a Cobra Owner’ experience!
The Fine Print If driver:
- Must sign a waiver, Please bring a valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and a valid credit card
- 21 years or older
- Min height 5’8″ (in order to operate clutch)
- Max height 6’5″
- Max weight 300lb
- Must be over 13 years of age and have parent or guardian with you at the time of the event
- Max height 6’5″
- Max weight 300lb
Our standard 15-minute driving orientation applies. Cars, Dates & Times subject to availability.
Vintage Driving Experience F.A.Q.
When can I schedule my Experience?
To schedule your driving experience, you can visit our website at
Imaginelifestyles.com or call our office at 856-437-5271 for assistance.
This program operates from May 1st – October 16th and appointments are available on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Select Sundays.
Where does the drive take place?
You will be driving on the open road. You will travel down a scenic country route, with some highway driving as well. Routes will vary depending on the experience selected.
How long is the experience?
The complete experience is approximately 1 to 4 hours depending on the experience selected. Actual time on the road may vary with speed driven, traffic, etc. Our standard 15-minute driving orientation applies to your total experience time.
Can we take pictures/video?
Guests are welcome to take pictures and video while in our facility, including entering and exiting the vehicle. Imagine Lifestyles optionally offers professional photos and on-board video of your drive for an additional fee.
How early should we arrive?
Guests should arrive at our office approximately 15-20 minutes before their scheduled appointment time.
What is the minimum age for guests?
In order to drive any of Imagine Lifestyles vehicles you must be 21 years or older. We can take passengers who are at least 13 years or older, with permission of a legal guardian.
What will I need to bring with me on the day of my appointment?
– Valid driver’s license
– Proof of insurance
– Credit card (for security deposit)
– Copy of voucher or purchase receipt
Is there a required dress code?
Due to the fact that the Shelby Cobra is equipped with side exit exhaust we do recommend long pants and closed toe shoes. Please be careful when entering and exiting the vehicle as the pipes get VERY HOT and hang off the side of the car farther than you may expect.
How many guests can ride in the vehicle at the same time?
Our car is able to seat two individuals. An Imagine Lifestyles driving instructor must be present in the vehicle at all times. Therefore we are only able to accommodate 1 guest at a time. We are not able to split any driving experience among 2 or more guests.
How does weather effect our appointment?
The Shelby Cobra is a true roadster, and as such it does not have a top, or side windows. Unfortunately, this means that we are unable to operate this experience during any rain or snowy weather. In the event of poor weather circumstances Imagine Lifestyles will reschedule your appointment to the next mutually agreeable appointment available.