The freaky-fast Lamborghini Aventador is overflowing with output, like these 5 fun facts: (follow link to view the making of the Aventador)
1. The Aventador’s wing features 3 positions that change with driving conditions and speed. The wing will remain flat against the body (and what a body!) under 50 mph, then lifts 4 degrees until the speed drops back down to 37 mph. At 81 mph and over, the wing angles 11 degrees, where it looks even cooler. Don’t worry about cops noticing the angle of your wing, if you are going 56 mph in an Aventador—you are going to get pulled over so the officer can examine the awesomeness and ask you 100 questions. You have to expect that.
2. The Aventador is both the most powerful Lambo ever, and the most fuel-efficient! The 6.5-liter V12 packs 691 environmentally conscious horses that get 11/17 mpg city/highway. Not too shabby!
3. The waiting line for an Aventador is approximately 18 months. You could technically almost produce 2 human children while you wait…but good luck transporting them in this car!
4. Yes, it will hit 217 miles per hour, and yes…that bragging right will cost you $393,695 USD
5. Some of the interior controls come from VW/Audi products. The Audi MMI-based infotainment system and steering wheel controls are obvious, while many are disguised so as not to detract from the exotic and special vibe.
Could you see yourself behind the wheel of an Aventador rental?
Don’t miss the chance to drive our Lamborghini Aventador rental, coming soon (awaiting delivery)!
Lamborghini Aventador engine
Fabulous scissor doors complete the looks!
Post by Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals