The following compilation includes the top 10 strangest items, some luxury items, left behind at a not-so-luxurious hotel: the Travelodge. Some of these items are funny, while others are simply absurd—like the keys to a Ferrari 458 Italia. If one can afford a Ferrari, what are they doing in a roach motel? It is as insane as passing by a brand new Corvette parked outside of a trailer court! (You know you have seen this).
Ferrari 458 Italia
A Travelodge hotel. This hotel is bottom-of-the-line stateside, though does seem a bit nicer overseas. Still, I would never leave any of our exotic cars parked outside! You would require a security guard to sit in a car like that here.
Follow link for full details and specials on our Ferrari 458 Italia rental in Miami (also available in New York, Chicago, Philadelphia, New Jersey and LA, weather permitting).
10. A suitcase of designer dog outfits and matching collars
9. A watch box containing 7 prestigious watches in London
8. A Vera Wang wedding gown in Edninburgh
7. 100 Duchess of Cambridge masks in London
6. A mock 3ft tall Olympic torch that lights up in Manchester
5. A large Santa’s grotto complete with decorations, lights, a model reindeer in Nuneaton
4. A Roborovski hamster called Fredrick in Knutsford
3. An Urn with wife’s ashes in Peterborough
2. An 18-month old child. Yes, a human child.
1. Keys to a Ferrari 458 Italia supercar
Random abandoned hamster in hotel
Funny car pics teaser
Post by Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals